Location: BangaloreExperience: 2 to 3 years' experience level is required.Position: Channel Marketing MDF Specialist.
The Channel Marketing MDF Specialist is responsible for the program management and administration of the Client Channel Market Development Fund program (MDF)
supporting the Client Channel Marketing Managers and Partners across AMER regions.
Critical elements to this role include day-to-day program management, analysis of the investments and return on investment. The role requires an analytical thinker, who has strong spread-sheeting, reporting, metrics management, and analytics competencies. You will need to be a strong financial and metrics communicator, providing guidance to senior managers to help drive greater returns and faster routes to revenue.
- oOperation of MDF Program
- oCentralization of the AMER MDF Plans
- oOnboarding of new MDF partners
- oBe responsible for all channel operations, internal and external communications, and partner engagement.
- oFunction as primary point of contact for Client employees, partners and distributors as needed regarding MDF program or business questions
- oApprove MDF requests that align to the MDF plans
- oResolve claims issues directly with the partner and E2open
- oProactively manage ICO process and documentation directly with distribution and their network of partners prior to submitting an MDF request.
- oDeliver robust reporting to MDF users, approvers & Client management to enable improved decision making on MDF investments
- oCreate report and analysis of spend, recommend program changes, supporting tools and programs to enable Channel Market Managers with information to improve efficiency in MDF spend
- oExecution and tracking of financial transactions
- oInternal and external budget communication
- oMarketing, finance or sales operations experience in the technology industry
- oMinimum of 2 to 3 years of experience.
- oExpert in Excel, pivot tables and ROI reporting.
- oExcellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- oAbility to work with minimal supervision and as part of a virtual team
- oAbility to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- oExcellent Analytical skills
- oBachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED