Location: BangaloreExperience: 7+years' experience level is required. Position: Cloud Engineer- Automation Engineer.
Immediate joines preffered within 30/45 days joiners acceptable.
JDfor Cloud Engineer-Automation Engineer
Specific responsibilities and expectations include but not limited to:
- Candidate must have extensive knowledge and real-world experience with Python, Bash, and YAML programing languages.
- Knowledge of infrastructure virtualization technology and orchestration/ configuration management/ automation frameworks.
- Ability to access hardware & software requirements related to business outcomes and driving automation for improved efficiencies in Service Delivery enablement and operations
- Review existing infrastructure to identify opportunities and solutions to gain performance, gain operational efficiencies and ensure appropriate standards and practices are in place for best value to business and operational availability.
- Possess an appetite for continued growth and learning of new subjects both within and beyond your area of expertise. Crave variety and a path less traveled. An ability to reassess, adapt and correct or change course when challenges are encounter.
- Provide mentorship to those with less experience in your area of expertise and foster forward looking perspectives on technology that help deliver best of breed services to our customers.
- Contribute to the creation, documentation and implementation of processes, procedures, policies and standards for technology areas of expertise.
- Interaction with management providing recommendations for new technologies, improved service availability and management.
- Provide advanced support and implement break-fix solutions to technical issues within the supported Infrastructure environments.
- Industry Certification complete in several disciplines a plus
- Minimum 7+ years in an infrastructure systems environment, preferably in large diverse server environments with high availability requirements.
- Expert support, maintenance, and troubleshooting knowledge of Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, and Containerization is strongly desired
- Experience with AWS servicesand administering admin console is a plus
- Expert knowledge of various open source automation tools; Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack.
- Scripting ability a must; preferably Python and Ruby
- Ability to write Ansible Playbooks is a must
- Experience in design of redundant and high-availability solutions and frameworks
- Experience with OpenSource storage options such as Ceph is a plus
- Experience with EMC storage a plus
- Hands-on experience supporting server infrastructure in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to work in Agile (Scrum) environment desired.
Primary Technology Expertise Requirements
1.Ansible / Ansible Tower
2.Python (2.6 to 3.x)
3.Bash / Korn
Secondary Technical Skills Desired
- Linux CentOS/RHEL (5.x to 8.x)
- VMware (5.5 to 6.7)
- Mysql (5.5 to latest release)
- Postgres (9.x to latest release)
Naveen Kumar N
Contact no: 9108228912 / 9019025785
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED