- Should have good knowledge in MS Excel.
- Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Should be a graduate.
- Qualification: Graduate (Must)
- Work Days - 5 Days working
- Work Location : Mumbai - Airoli (No relocation candidates will be considered)
- Transportation : 2 Way cab (pick and drop)
Call time - Mon - Fri ( 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM)
Salary: INR 50,000 - 1,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software Limited