Total years of experience - 5+ years
Areas of experience
- Experience and knowledge implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP. 2012 R3 and D365's DFO.
- Experience in managing incidents and enhancement requests.
- Experience in Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules. WMS, AWAX, TMS and Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience working with integrations, including AIF and DIXF.
- Coordination with End Users for all activities around support and releases
- Tracking bugs and enhancements
- Managing SOX audit requirements for changes required in systems
- Identification of Knowledge gap & suggesting training to users
- Generation of knowledge base articles to help managing incidents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
- Basic knowledge in Business, Manufacturing, Procurement, Customer Relations Management and Management Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years of relative work experience
- Knowledge of Sure Step Methodology is a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with X++ / .NET development is a plus
- Organized, self-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work in multiple time zones.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:System Integration Technician
Desired Candidate Profile
Trigent Software (www.trigent.com) is a SEI CMM Level 4 certified  information technology services consulting company with offices in Southborough, Massachusetts, U.S.  and Bangalore, India.
The company provides offshore software development, outsourced product development, web application development, software maintenance, business intelligence, system integration, legacy system migration, software quality assurance, software testing, and technical support services from its offshore development center in Bangalore. The company is a Microsoft Certified Partner for SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS).
Trigent Software is a member of NASSCOM and is ranked in Software Magazine The Software 500 survey for 2008-10. The company was ranked among top three SharePoint consulting companies in the U.S. by best webdesignagencies.com; an independent authority on the best web designing companies; in its latest research Best SharePoint Consulting Companies - January 2011.
Contact Company:Trigent Software