We have immediate requirement for T alent Fulfillment Specialist.
- Looking for candidates with good communication skills.
- Responsible for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed.
- Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. and matching them to roles accordingly
- Work with career counselors on coaching employees on scheduling assignments
- For roles assigned to their resource pools, start with the resources in own resource pool and when necessary considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. other resource pools, contractors, new joiners, etc.) (Note: Recruiting responsible for hiring new resources).
- In addition - Talent Fulfilment Practitioners aligned to the CoE will work to define standard processes, best practices, tools, training, and technology requirements to better enable the activities outlined
Perks and Benefits24
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
Trigent Software Limited
Contact Company:Trigent Software Limited
Address :Khanija Bhavan,1st Floor,, 49,Race Course Road,, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560001,India