If selected you will be working as a permanent employee for Trigent Software Ltd and deployed to our client location
Work Location : Gurgaon
Must have minimum 0.6 years of experience in Incident Management
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 080- 22157000 Ext: 312/ Mobile : 9113625472
Job Description :-
Must Have Skills:
Must have Skills :
1. Ability to handle major incidents efficiently & raise concerns proactively in case of issues
2. Good priority management skills.
3. Ability to highlight risks with respect to Incident Management
4. Ability to manage complete life cycle of Priority 1 incidents till resolution
5. Excellent experience in reporting to Management per defined timelines
6. Excellent communication and collaboration skills
7. ITIL processes knowledge will be an added advantage.
8. Well versed in People Management
9. Good analytical skills
Flexible working in 24*7 environment
Trigent Software Limited is SEI CMM Level 4 and ISO 9001:2008 certified company. It provides an Offshore Software Development company with facilities in the United States and India with global clientele.
Our services include custom software development, offshore software development, SharePoint consulting, java application development, software testing services, SharePoint 2013 migration.
For more details please visit our website www.trigent.com .
Please fill the below details:-
PAN Card No:
Official Notice Period:
Negotiated Notice Period:
Reason for change:
Holding any offers:
Fine to Work through Payroll of Trigent Software Ltd : Y/N : ..
Permenent employee/contract employee:
Payroll company's name if contract employee :
Your profile will be considered for further rounds after we receive an email confirmation from your end.
Thanks & Regards
Phone: 080- 22157000 Ext: 312/ Mobile : 9113625472
Salary: INR 50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time