The AppBank Operations team will provide a unified approach to cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business, sharing best practices while providing a critical mass to help drive transformation. The team also adopts various tools developed by AppBank Engineering team to automate failures using machine learning techniques, notify discrepancies in the health of production and automation of health-restoration, with a focus on continuous measurement of risk and cost. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Primary Role includes:
- Work actively with team members to analyze and resolve the application issues
- Identify defects/discrepancies to identify the root cause by debug or analyzing logs
- Manage incidents and effectively communicate with users, application owner and senior stake holders across all areas
- Improve application stability by observing patterns, recurring alerts or issues for permanent fix or automation
- Identify alerts / processes that can be automated and then work with Appbank Engineering team in automating them
- Challenge existing application setup, processing and suggest different ways to solve problem or improve stability
- Build/improve run books for Generalists to minimize operational errors
Must have Qualifications:
- Experience with SQL and Unix Scripting knowledge is must.
- Required Application production support experience with strong analytical skills
- 5+ years of experience in IT preferably in software development
- Working knowledge in any one programming/scripting language
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to observe patterns, analyze root cause and suggest ideas to resolve issues
- Must have good communication skills with ability to articulate the technical and functional aspects of the problem to senior stakeholders
- Financial domain knowledge, specifically in investment banking trade processing has added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED