We have a Immediate requirement of Application Test Engineer for one of our Client at Bangalore Location.
Experience: 2 to 3 years experience level is required.
Position: Application Test Engineer
Immediate joines preffered within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for Application Test Engineer:
- Applies advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques. Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization. Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project. Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components. Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Provides problem resolution that may be non-standard within defined practices and procedures. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Able to apply theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to difficult but conventional assignments.
- Works independently within an established framework.
- Under moderate supervision, conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test cases/scripts and executes test cases/scripts.
- Logs defects with clear detail and supporting attachments. Documents defects and generate Test Metrics. Tracks defects to resolution.
- Maintains test cases/scripts and data for assigned scenarios.
- Meets design and execution benchmarks.
- Participates in peer reviews, test planning, and reporting.
- Adheres to testing policy and guidelines and understands the relevant tools and technologies defined for the project. • Proficient in one or more areas such as Manual, Automation or Performance testing.
- Supports the implementation of Testing Lifecycle Management best practices and automation.
- Primarily interfaces with the Test Lead for project specific information & guidance.
- Able to mentor junior level testers.
Key Qualifications -
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience OR an advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant ServiceNow platform and application user experience, preferably Field Service Management and Portal experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 9108228912 (Call between 9:30 Am to 6:30 Pm on Weekdays)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India