Greeting from Trigent!!
Position: Voice and Telecom Provisioning Analyst
Specific duties include:
- Processing user requests regarding phone provisioning and programming.
- Setting up and programming phones on the Cisco / Trading platforms
- Setting up Voice Recording for users on NICE platform
- Provisioning of DSL/ADSL Lines, Circuits and Toll Free lines
- Vendor Management and Inventory Management
- Escalate problems to Technology groups and the business managers as required.
- Perform statistical analysis and business reporting.
- Identify and facilitate automation opportunities.
Qualification and Eligibility
- At least one year experience on the above.
- Basic Telecom knowledge
- Knowledge of E1/T1, DS3 OC3 etc.
- Provisioning experience is preferred.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to react quickly to client needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with a global team
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment
- Proficiency in Cisco and other Trader Platform voice programming
- Proficiency in NICE Voice Recording
- Broad financial industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Excel Reporting Skills
Experience : 1-2Years
Salary As per market standards
Work Location : Bangalore
Share your profile with Current CTC, Salary Expectation, Notice Period to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India