Greeting from Trigent!!
- Build new products and/or enhance existing products for Zero Trust solution
- Design, develop, validate, maintain, release, and operate AngularJS, HTML and CSS
implementations and Java based backend applications.
- Be open to work on completely alien technologies or new areas of the product,
- Be passionate, self-driven and able to excel with minimum supervision.
- Proactively tackle and solve hard problems with high success rate.
- Review all technical documents pertaining to requirements, design, and
- Take complete ownership of your designated work from design to deployment.
- Work with the Testing and DevOps teams to qualify and deploy code into production
- Participate in technical meetings and bring innovation into every solution being
- Bachelors degree in computer science, Electronics or related discipline.
- 2 to 4 years of software development experience.
- 1+ years of experience in UI technologis such as AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3
and familiar with general concepts of responsiveness.
- Excellent coding skills in Java or Python or Go
- Experience in using Spring and Hibernate or any similar frameworks.
- Experience in using SQL preferably Oracle.
- Experience in using Git as version control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type : Permanent
Salary As per market standards
Work Location : Bangalore
Share your profile with Current CTC, Salary Expectation, Notice Period to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India