Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take part in requirement discussion meetings & provide input
- Explore requirement feasibility & implementing the finalized requirements
- Writing well structured, scalable, maintainable & debuggable code
- Peer code review & provide input
- Managing & mentoring junior resources
- In-depth understanding of Go programming language.
- Knowledge of core Go concepts such as Goroutines, Channels, Waitgroup, etc.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Experience of working on databases like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL.
- Working experience on AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, IAM, etc. will be preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Trigent Software