Greeting from Trigent !!!
Role : "Customer support"
Experience : 2- 4 yrs
Job Type : Permanent
Salary - 3.9LPA
Work Location : Bangalore
Work Timings : Night shift
Notice : Immediate / 15 days
• Answers all inbound billing related requests in a fast-paced environment via phone, email, or chat.
• Responds to billing or contract questions, including assisting with updating credit card information, canceling accounts and issuing refunds.
• Assisting customers with plan downgrade, changing billing cycle, removing add ons like Right Signature, Share Connect, PODIO, reducing employee user licenses.
• Educating customers on the ShareFile pricing and plans.
• Takes initiative and identifies potential issues.
• Negating invoices/duplicate Charges, sending invoices, W-9 tax forms and handling payment disputes.
• Performance is primarily measured through Net Promoter surveys to customers, but also include measurements around First day resolution, availability, contributions to team.
• keeps current with billing, promotional programs and basic product knowledge regarding features, functionality.
• Records details of interactions into the Salesforce.com Case Management System.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• May mentor more junior members of the team
• Participates in customer-focused projects of interest
• Engage in projects related to internal process improvements
• completes other duties as assigned
If interested share your profile with Current CTC , Salary Expectation,Notice Period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India