We have a Immediate requirement of Java Developer for one of our Client at Bangalore Location.
Experience: 5+ years experience level is required.
Position: Java Developer
Immediate joines preffered within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for Java Developer:
Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems. Supports projects and design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure. Contributes to creating strategy and evolvable systems, including guidelines, standards, and policies. Collaborates with business leaders to help define business strategy and align creative information technology systems architecture to support the strategy. This requires a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the system users as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of US Bank.
1) • Java Spring Boot- Microservices
2) • Experience in service management in Google Cloud Platform and exposure to GCP, AWS or Azure.
3) • Proficiency in web service design using RAML, YAML (with JSON) and ODATA.
4) • Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, auditing, policy management, authentication and authorization.
5) • Experience in building microservices using Springboot, GraphQL, Camel, etc.
6) • Good understanding of Microservice architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid).
7) • Experience in integration with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce), Cloud solutions (Adobe Campaign), Tibco EMS, Databases (Cassandra and RDBMS) and Streaming platforms (Kafka).
8) • Experience in source control management using GIT
9) • Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Springboot.
10) • Experience in other programming languages like python, scala, etc
11) • Experience in integration with logging and monitoring tools like Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
12) • Perform IT resiliency experiments by injecting failures into distributed system to improve the systems resiliency
13) • UI experience is an added advantage.
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 9108228912 (Call between 9:30 Am to 6:30 Pm on Weekdays)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India