- Systems application support and escalations for Critical Infrastructure products
- Development of products and systems to enable automation and help improve efficiency
- Understand the regional dependencies and drive the regional requirements
- Provide application lifecycle support for critical GS Internet facing applications with continuous focus on improvement and performance measurement.
- Meet regulatory obligations - SOX, privilege management (re)certification.
- Incident management and reporting of production outages, root cause analysis & follow-ups.
- Build and maintain relationships with various GS technology and business organizations.
- Contribute to the technical understanding and promotion of new and existing standards, solutions, and tools.
- Local change management and incident management representation for critical infrastructure and enterprise systems products
- Interface directly to the local client base, executing their requirements within a global framework.
- 6+ years of work experience on LINUX/Windows system platforms.
- Strong working knowledge on Alcatel-Lucent VitalQIP-DNS/DHCP is a must
- Good support/development knowledge in LDAP, Active Directory, NIS, FIM 2010, ETL, SecurID, RADUIS, MIT Kerberos and any RDBMS like DB2, MS-SQL, Oracle, Sybase.
- Knowledge of Java, HTML/CGI and common shell script development.
- Strong UNIX and Windows scripting skills (Perl, Bash,PowerShell) are preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Linux environments, software package management a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of secure application and environment design and management concepts
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Able to work within a global team
- Excellent soft skills
- Should be willing to work in Shifts (Asia and UK).
- Having worked in environment supporting 10000+ servers a plus
Notice Period - 1-2 months
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Trigent Software Limited
Contact Company:Trigent Software Limited