We have a Immediate requirement of Oracle Apps DBA IAAS/PAAS for one of our Client at Bangalore location.
Experience: 10+ years experience level is required.
Position: Oracle Apps DBA IAAS/PAAS
Immediate joines preffered within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for Oracle Apps DBA IAAS/PAAS
- Having 11+ years of experience in Oracle Apps DBA and IaaS/PaaS admin skills on Oracle Platform.
- Design and implement highly secure, available, cost efficient solutions for migrating Data Centres from On-Prem to OCI.
- Hands-on experience on OCI Networking concepts Including subnets, route tables, security lists, VPN tunnels,Fast Connect, NAT, ISG Gateways, Apply OCI Load Balancer concepts
- Sound knowledge in building Compute VMs using Custom Images,boot volume management, Console connection options, VM Snapshot management.
- Sound Understanding of storage concepts Storage best practices, storage performance metrics, block volumes, object storage, file storage service.
- Highly motivated and passionate Senior Oracle Apps DBA who has got experience in handling large and complex E-Business environments in 11i/12.1/R12.2
- Architect HA and DR Solutions for PAAS services like Exadata, Autonomous Databases (ATP,ADW), RAC & Datagaurd.
- In-depth understanding of Advanced Architectures (Multi-Node, RAC, ASM)
- Responsible for installation, upgrades (E-Biz, Database and RAC), patches, SR support, database tuning, concurrent manager administration, cloning
- Ability to driver performance issues and complex architecture issues
- Should be proficient in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g/12c/13c installation, configuration & administration
- Planning and implementing backup solutions
- Should manage DBA team, guide the team in day to day support
- Responsible for installing, configuring and administering R12, 11i and Oracle Databases in RAC with ASM
- Responsible for setting up DR environment and supporting periodic DR drill
- Must have experience in platform migration
- Ability to pick up new technologies and adapt to the trend
- Good understanding of core support processes and change management, maintain documentation standards
- Should be good team player and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 9108228912
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India