We have a Immediate requirement of Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator for one of our Client for any location in India
Work Location: India
Experience: 5+ years experience level is required.
Position: Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
Immediate joiners preferred within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for Oracle Finance Cloud- General Ledger
The SOA/Middleware System Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring and supporting Weblogic, SOA, BPEL, OSB, BPM and Webservers-based Server infrastructure. The role is also responsible to manage the functionality and efficiency of all Middleware/SOA servers and SOA-based applications. The role will also perform system administration functions that include installation, configuration, monitoring, automation, and JVM tuning and code deployments. Candidates must be willing to work in a fast paced and dynamically changing environment.
- Strong Weblogic server, BPEL, SOA, BPM and OSB troubleshooting and administration
- Database skills and understanding of DB and application Knowledge of BPEL DB structures and tables. Installation of Weblogic Server, configuration of domains, and performance tuning of Weblogic server.
- Deploying oracle fusion middleware application over oracle engineered system (Exalogic).
- Maintain oracle engineered system (Exalogic)
- Perform rotational on-call
- Strong skills in JVM tuning, JMS Queues, Persistent Stores
- Web Server configuration and troubleshooting
- Automation of Deployment Scripts using WLST and
- Working knowledge of BPEL/EM, OSB console
- Strong communication (written and oral) and documentation skills
- WLST scripting, code deployment, thread dump
- Work with Developers, DBAs, Storage team, and data center operators to coordinate the timely resolution of problems
- Perform daily system monitoring, analyze logs, and verify the integrity/availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key Review system and Application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Define hardware requirements and storage capacity planning for Development, Testing, Staging, Production and Fail-over environments for scalable infrastructure growth and performance.
- Proactively monitor the Production application and web servers as well as optimizing the configuration for maximum performance and scalability.
- Involved in the full software lifecycle covering planning, design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery and maintenance of OFM 11g and 12c.
- Able to deploy applications in various environments, and support the integration teams.
- Work with various teams for patching and maintenance activities, also work with Oracle support for resolution of critical issues.
- Create Ant/WLST script for auto-deployment, reports progress and activity to project manager on a continuing basis.
- Java patching and discovery of Java installations
- Troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications as well as monitor Application Server performance and respond appropriately
Keep current with software enhancements, security patches, and bug fixes
- A Bachelors degree in a computer-related field or equivalent, with 5 or more years of prior experience with Weblogic, Oracle SOA/BPEL and OSB.
- Oracle Database technologies
- Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies (11g)
- Oracle Engineered System (Exalogic)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Development background
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id : email@example.com
Contact no: 9108228912
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India