We have a Immediate requirement of Oracle WAM Architect for one of our Client at Bangalore/Hyderabad location.
Experience: 12+ years experience level is required.
Position: Oracle WAM Architect
Immediate joines preffered within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for Oracle WAM Architect
- -Candidate should have 12+ years of experience, having a strong background in implementing EAM solutions for Utilities (Electric and Water) specific to Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management processes across Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution or Water Distribution and Sewer Systems .
- - The Candidate will need to have experience in implementing Work and Asset Management solutions (version 2.X).
- - At least two-implementation end-to-end Experience in implementing Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management.
- -At least 8+ years of functional or techno-functional experience of Oracle WAM
- -Good understanding of Oracle WAM Product Architecture, Oracle PIP, Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF).
- -Should have good understanding on modules like Asset Management, Work Management, Inventory and Preventive Maintenance
- The typical responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- - Play role of Solution Architect for Work and Asset Management implementation projects in Utilities (Water and Electric).
- - Should be able to design and develop To-Be business processes and configure the package to meet requirements for projects in this area.
- -Drive key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline. Lead the client interactions for workshop, defining the process flows, testing and go live activities.
- -Consult and advise clients on strategic business and technical alternatives. Leverage customer satisfaction through building business relationships and trust.
- - Understand the problems and opportunities in the industry and help identify IT solutions for the same
- - Should be able to suggest and validate solution options for the requirements and lead the solutioning process with the Customer teams who would provide the requirements for their specific Industry needs
- -- The candidate must be a team player and is expected to help the project team with any functional and technical issue that may arise during the course of the project
- - Should have experience in other client engagements such as RFP / proposal assessments / sales initiatives as needed.
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 9108228912
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:TRIGENT SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India