We have a Immediate requirement of Rational Integration for one of our Client at Bangalore Location.
Experience: 5+ years experience level is required.
Position: Rational Integration
Immediate joines preffered within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for Rational Integration:
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up to date.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- The candidate must have expertise in IBM Rational Integration Tester, Web methods 9x/10x
- Should have an automation skills Pipeline setup, TFS, Jenkins , scripting experience
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture(SOA),Web Services & middleware concepts
- Experience in Web services/API testing
- Review functional requirements and user documentation and create automated test plans
- Design, create and execute automated test scripts that define specific test criteria and the expected results to be achieved
- Model & Test distributed and/or Complex systems
- Model test scripts, test suites and stubs/virtual services in Rational Integration Test
- Good Knowledge of software testing techniques & methodologies
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id: email@example.com
Contact no: 9108228912 ( Call between 9:30 Am to 6:30 PM on weekdays)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India