We are looking for an experienced Go developer with a strong understanding of the language. The primary expectation is to write well structured, scalable, and maintainable & debug gable code.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take part in requirement discussion meetings & provide input
- Explore requirement feasibility & implementing the finalized requirements
- Writing well structured, scalable, maintainable & debuggable code
- Peer code review & provide input
- Managing & mentoring junior resources
- In-depth understanding of Go programming language.
- Knowledge of core Go concepts such as Goroutines, Channels, Waitgroup, etc.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of micro service architecture.
- Experience of working on databases like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL.
- Working experience on AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, IAM, etc. will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits9LPA
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software