We have a Immediate requirement of Service Now Architect for one of our Client at Bangalore location.
Experience: 6+ years experience level is required.
Position: Service Now Architect
Immediate joines preffered within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for Service Now Architect
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant IT implementation experience. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Sufficient exposure to clients across a variety of technologies, industries and domains
• Has an understanding of all Client portfolio solutions within the assigned Area of Strength.
• Has subject-matter expert level understanding of at least one Client portfolio solution within the DCTO, AMOS, EUOSS or Security Areas of Strength including supporting products, methods, processes and solution integration to client environment.
• Understands and consistently uses the portfolio solution materials located in the Portfolio Center including guides, blueprints, work breakdown structures, sales and delivery methods, estimation tools, and proposal template material.
• Experience in at least one of the following specific technology areas: Server Operating Systems, Database / Information Management, Networks, Security, Desktop Technology, Virtualization (Server, Desktop, and Application), Infrastructure and Device Monitoring, Mobility Solutions and Application Platforms / Application Integration.
• Strong communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
• Proficient in the Client Services and Solutions Delivery Framework (SDF) and knowledgeable in process frameworks such as CMMI.
• Experience with Infrastructure and technology-related areas of the Client Solution Portfolio
• Familiarity with applicable industry standards and frameworks such as ITIL, CoBIT, ISO, TOGAF and FEAF
• Understands datacenter operations and infrastructure implementation methodologies
• Implementation and presales experience in two or more related project roles such as system analyst, implementer, integrator, test analyst, system administrator, tool specialist, team leader and/or architect
• Familiar with project management concepts including project scheduling, risk management, estimation (infrastructure estimation / IT Service estimation), Work Breakdown Structures, requirements management / traceability, Change Management, etc.
• Completion of the Architect L&D Guide Infrastructure Architect Fundamental level learning path
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 9108228912
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:Khanija Bhavan,1st Floor,, 49,Race Course Road,, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India