We have a Immediate requirement of SharePoint Consultant for one of our Client at Bangalore location.
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 6 years experience level is required.
Position: SharePoint Consultant
Immediate joines preffered within 15 days joiners acceptable.
JD for SharePoint Consultant
The SharePoint Consultant will provide support for Client portfolio of collaboration applications built on Microsoft 365 (including SharePoint, Flow and PowerApps). This includes development and administration of these apps, tools, and solutions.
This position will report to the Senior IT Manager and will be part of the digital workplace team working with our Client India business stakeholders.
- Develop solutions for business partners on SharePoint.
- Knowledge of content services like Document Management system using Managed Metadata
- SharePoint Online (Taxonomy, Term Store, SharePoint, Library)
- Good Experience in development of Business process Flow and Approval Flow.
- Developing solutions using Graph APIs
- Development Custom Web part, Typescript Language, Node JS configuration, SharePoint Extension, PNP Scripting language using SharePoint Framework
- Deploying Bots for Office 365/SharePoint Online, Azure (Function, Deploy, Resource, Package)
- Customization and Deployment of solutions using Visual Studio
- Microsoft Certification in PowerApps will be an added advantage
- Excellent UI design skill and hands on experience in designing and developing
- Integration of O365 and other cross function module
- 5-6 years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Strong knowledge of collaboration and communication technologies.
- Experience working with SharePoint Framework, Microsoft Flow and Microsoft PowerApps
- Bachelors Degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Diligent attention to detail, processes, and quality of outputs.
- Ability to execute and deliver with an agile / iterative approach.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (oral / written), presenting, listening, and informing. Ability to communicate up, down, and across the organization.
- Minimal travel.
Naveen Kumar N
Mail id: email@example.com
Contact no: 9108228912
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Trigent Software
Address:Khanija Bhavan,1st Floor,, 49,Race Course Road,, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India